IBM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Intense Beatdown Machine

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application (click here)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-05-17

Application (click here) Empty
PostSubject: Application (click here)   Application (click here) Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 4:38 pm

Please Fill out this information when requesting membership to IBM
Please Copy and paste this application after you have filled it out under this thread thank you !!

1.Your population
2.Your motivation
3.Your tribe and reason for that tribe.
4.Your army size
5.Your experience(Time, servers and achievements)
6.Your play style (Defend, Neutral or Aggressive)
7. your in game name ( and the name of the alliance you may of been in)
8 how can you be bennifcial to IBM
9. The location your villages(s) are stationed +/+ -/- +/- -/+
►►►►►►►►◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄

What do we expect of you?
#1 Must be Team Player
(there is no room for selfishness)
#2 You are very active
#3You have at least 1 sitter( one with in our team) MANDATORY!!
#4check in the forums
(ask for the link)
#5 not being farmed
#6 be willing to relocate in the selected area by the officers
#7 be willing to have an officer or the recruiter sit your account when asked to do so.
#8 see rule #1
►►►►►►►►◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄
In This Alliance
***LOYALTY***
***RESPECT***
***ACTIVITY***
►►►►►►►►◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄
#Be Active!! (have a sitter! if u will be away don't let your self be farmed!!( if unable to acquire a sitter message a wing leader or recruiter)
#Yellow dot a warning after 24 hours no response then you will be removed and farmed
#Red Dot (inactivity) not tolerated

Last edited by Admin on Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://ibm-returns.forumotion.com
Biker1

PostSubject: Recruitment   Application (click here) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 3:07 am

1.Your population:

2.Your motivation:
I'm looking for a srtonger alliance

3.Your tribe and reason for that tribe:
Gaul, I was ask to be one...

4.Your army size:
1 hero
391 phalanx
21 pathfinders
461 theutates thunders
20 druidriders
130 haeduans
3 battering rams
155 trebuchets

5.Your experience(Time, servers and achievements):I have ben on a few months now. I'm very active.

6.Your play style (Defend, Neutral or Aggressive):I am whatever I am needed to be.

7. your in game name ( and the name of the alliance you may of been in): Biker1, I'm currently with IMP-JACE

8 how can you be bennifcial to IBM: I will give all I can to this alliance, whether it be reins, resources, help whenever, and where ever needed.

9. The location your villages(s) are stationed +/+ -/- +/- -/+:
Fallen Angel (32/-96)
Heavens Gates (205/-125)
Angels Place (205/-124)
Heavens PrivateParty (206/-124)
Heavens Back Door (207/-124)

►►►►►►►►◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄[i]
Back to top Go down
_gutters

PostSubject: Re: Application (click here)   Application (click here) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 6:27 am

Subject: Got a spot for me? Smile Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:25 am
1.I have an ongoing population of 1976.

2.A larger player once told me in another server I'd never make it to the end game. Call it spite but I want to prove to myself that I can. So far Ive been somewhat successful.

3. Im a Gaul. At first I wanted to try out this tribe for the hell of it and so far theyve been my favourites.

4. 2000 spears, 1000+ druidriders and 200+ haeduans alone in the stone of tear. I have roughly 700 spears elsewhere.

5.Ive been playing about 6 months now, 3 to 4 times a day, and am using my same screenname for 4 separate servers.

6. Im presently mostly defensive because I would much rather be the anvil that breaks the hammer. Its funnier that way. However when its required I can contribute offensively as well.

7. _guttershark, hopefully a former member of AWP.

8 I have a 13c to hold reinforcements as well as sending a good number of reinforcement upon notification. I can also offer extra supplies when its essential. That and I know this is a good alliance and I find one grows even more with powerful allies -- something my alliance simply isnt providing.

9. Emonds Field (255|63), Far Madding (-70|-123), Haddon Mirk (254|63), Salidar (254|62), Tar Valon (253|63) and The Stone of Tear (-58|-123).

Thank you for your consideration.
Regards,
_gs
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Application (click here)   Application (click here) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 3:52 am

Hello Shark thank you for the application please check your in game messages I sent a reply to your application to your IGM

thank you Faithful Team mate/Leader Star
Back to top Go down
https://ibm-returns.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application (click here)   Application (click here) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application (click here)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IBM :: Public Lobby :: Recruiting Office-
Jump to: